If you didn’t receive it in your email here is the latest Tanana Valley Master Gardener Update.
Regular Monthly Meeting: Tuesday, Sept 1st, 2015
Time: 6:00 p.m. social time, 6:30 pm meeting
Place: Food Bank (725 26th Avenue)
Speaker: Katie DiCristina from the Georgeson Botanical Garden
September sneaked up on us! Since it’s getting cooler at night in a hurry, come join a warm and friendly group of gardeners as we start up our meetings for the 2015/16 season.
Please bring a donation for the Food Bank.
More meeting and speaker dates to put in your calendar:
- Oct 6th Marsha Munsell on food preservation
- Nov 3rd Vic Johansen on small fruits, hugelkulter, and permaculture
- Dec 1st is the holiday party
- January – no meeting
- Feb 2nd Terry Reichardt on Root Cellars
- Mar 1st Kurt Wold on seed saving and the Turnip Project
See you all there!